ONYX Pearls South East Evolution:
Founding Sisters: Lady D-President, Lady Velvet-VP, Empress-Secretary, Dione-Treasurer, Mistress Pleaser
Charter Sisters: Lady V, Tray, Goddess Sadie Hawkins, Lady A
Founding Fathers of Onyx SE: Jamal Guiden-Mr. GA Leather 2003, Rick Morris-Mr. Ebony Leather, Reginald Harris-Mr. Olympus Leather 2001, Stanley Johnson, EJ
- 1995: Onyx Men was founded in Chicago, IL.
- 1999: Onyx South East was founded in Atlanta, GA.
- 2005: Onyx North East was founded in New York, NY.
- 2006: Onyx Pearls South East was founded in Atlanta, GA.
- 2007: Onyx Mid-Atlantic founded in Washington, DC.
- 2013: Onyx Men Received Pantheon Large Group Award
- 2014: Lady D & Choc Trei Petition for Re-Launch of OPSE
- 2015: Onyx Pearls receive approval to re-establish in Atlanta, GA. Onyx South West Men is founded in Los Angeles, CA
- 2015: Core Officers for the Mid West & South East Chapter are identified.
- 2016: Onyx Pearl South East launches new pledge-lines that are open. We are the only Chapter formed in the Nation.
- 2017 – 2018 Onyx Pearl South East launches open pledge-lines. Member attrition allow the Onyx Pearl message to flourish as the OPSE model is leveraged & customized for the greater good of Pearl Power!
For the first time since 2006, OPSE proposes it’s first two closed lines in 2019 to support the burgeoning and incredible growth of the ONYX Pearls mission and allow surrounding, newer Chapters to flourish.
We are grateful to support each and every Chapter. We continue to learn more about the history of the ONYX Pearl concept and updated our history to salute the Original Pearls.
Good things are happening!
We are eternally grateful for Jill Carter, Mama Vi Johnson, Goddess Lakshimi, Mistress Lash, Lady Cocoa and Lady D for the foundation of the ONYX Pearl concept, the inspiration for women in alternative lifestyles to empower each other and the perseverance of their community service over the years. Thank you OP’s.