We welcome all self-identified women of color, regardless of gender pronoun or presentation, of all sexual orientation; including non-binary and trans-persons. The only requirement is that you are 21 years of age or older and have an interest in Leather, B&D, D/s and/or SM. If you are not a Woman of Color but would like to be a part of this organization, you are welcome to join and become an Associate Member.
Our desire is to develop friendships, promote sibling / sisterhood, empower one another and to affiliate ourselves with similar organizations in the United States and abroad. Educational and charitable events will be used to distribute money or other property and/or any assistance to organizations and others without charge and without discrimination on the basis of social, political, religious, ethnic heritage or origin, race, creed, age, sexual orientation, HIV status as a recipient of the assistance.
Women of Onyx are committed to:
- Ongoing R&D into the history and preservation of the Lifestyle with integrity
- Continued growth in various life objectives and goals
- Women’s rights around sexual agency, access to satisfactory health and safety
- Just treatment of women regardless of sexual, gender or relationship orientation
- Receiving and offering mentorship based upon need and ability